Why Dr Cho's Instrument Kit?
One kit with 10 of the most commonly used Surgical Instruments
What makes Dr Cho's Instrument Kit so special?
1. Periosteal Elevator
- Comparing to Molt 9, with narrow width, fine and precise surgery possible.
- The instrument lifting the mucosal periosteum after cutting the gingival tissue.
2. Minesota Retractor
- Improving gripping area for long time use, which reduces hand fatigue (patent).
- The device that can secure the visibility by pulling the mouth, cheeks, etc.
3. Periosteal Elevator Selden
- The device that lifts and fixes the mucosal periosteum after cutting the gingival tissue.
4. Needle Holder, Crile-Wood, TC
- Preventing the situation of being caught intermittently by bevel processing in the middle of the needle holder.
- Tungsten carbide treatment in the Beak area enables retaining fine sutures, thereby increasing the convenience of the procedure.
5. Ochsenbein Chisel
- Useful when collecting a small amount of autogenous bone.
- The blade is toward the front.
6. Tissue Forcep, ADSON
- The instrument catching the gingival without hurting the soft tissue due to no protrusion on the inner surface.
7. Titanium Suction Tip
- High durability with titanium tip (inner diameter 3mm).
8. Dr. Cho's Instrument Pouch
- Using for the storage and sterilization of instruments.
- Size 470x400mm.
9. Extension Hose
- Hose for extension, connecting to unit chair suction.
- Possible for autoclave sterilization (silicone material).
10. Extension Hose Adaptor
- Adaptor to connect to unit chair suction.